- ILCA fitted hull with fairleads, clamcleats and PSA hiking strap
- Alloy lower 7 mast section, top section and boom
- ILCA 7 class approved 7.06 sqm dacron MK II sail (with battens and numbers)
- ILCA Centreboard
- ILCA Rudder
- Alloy tiller and extension
- Turbo kit with Harken XD vang system
- Ronstan mainsheet ratchet block with stand up boot
- Ronstan 30mm Orbit blocks
- ILCA control line and rope kit
The ILCA 7 Classic is available with the class approved MK II dacron main from Hyde Sails, North Sails or Neil Pryde Sails (please choose your preferred sail below).
All ILCA approved components come complete with the ILCA QR Code and hull includes the World Sailing ILCA plaque.
Delivery Syd-Melb not included in price. Please contact us to discuss.
Your boat can be picked up from our factory, or if you require delivery
to your address, please call (03) 9580 2446 to discuss the available options.